Sunday, February 02, 2014

STYLE CRUSH: Pixie Geldof


PERSON: Pixie Geldof, 23, british

CLAIM OF FAME: daughter of rockstar Bob Geldof, international model and lead singer of the band Violet

STYLE: Experimental

She changes her clothing choices and especially her hair styles a lot (bright pink, super short platinum blonde to a typical brown pixie cut). Pixie has a daring personal style, isn't afraid to try something new and doesn't care about other opinions.
Always dressed up in leather jackets, layered necklaced, shredded jeans, edgy dress's and crop tops. I would describe her style as somewhat between punk rock princess meets 80's glam. You also can find many grungy 90's influences in her style.
But in the other second you can find her wearing dressy outfits at events and on the red carpet. But she always give those dresses her personal note, they always suits her look.

Personally I adore her for her 'I don't give a fuck and wear what I want' attitude. Going from punk rock with dark eyeliner and messy hair, to a elegant look with pastels an pretty dresses, she can master any look whilst giving it her own little touch.

Oh I love her and everything she wears!


1 comment:

  1. She is a chameleon, up for anything style for sure. I admit I am not a risk-taker like she is but often risk-takers set the trend. I took a look at your other posts. You have a cool point of view.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete