Thursday, February 20, 2014

February = one big shopping tour

Hiii there!

As mentioned in the my post below I have been shopping a lot this month. I'm not gonna take pictures, because you would think I'm out of control. Perhaps I am :D Anyhow, I just counted my new pieces for a friend and now I'm gonna share it with you as well.
There we gooo...

- a pair cut-out boots
- a jacket
- a backpack
- four skirts
- four dresses
- a pair of acid washed jeans
- black trousers
- plaid leggings
- a pair skorts
- four t-shirts
- five crop tops
- a big sweater
- three crop sweaters
- a cardigan
- eleven pairs of tights
- three cute pair of socks
- three necklaces

That's it! Maybe I forgot something, I lost track.. I got these pieces here:

BOOHOO
NEW LOOK
PRIMARK
BERSHKA
FOREVER 21

Got check them out! They have stunning pieces to fair prices, as you can see I couldn't get enough. And all of those shop have a sale currently, HOP HOP ;)

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment