Tuesday, February 04, 2014

NEW IN: Primark haul

Yesterday I went to Primark. And as typical for me, I spent more money than planed. OPS. What shall I say? It's so cheap, I just had to put everything in my bag.. Anyhow, currently I'm not able to take pictures with a proper camera, cause my mac doesn't have a card reader and unfortunately my roomie isn't here.. So I used my iphone camera instead.. sorry for that.


  1. skater flower dress 7€
  2. velvet skirt 1€ (damn!)
  3. crop blouse with cross details 5€
  4. skorts 11€ (for all of those who doesn't now that it is, it's not a skirt and it's not shorts, its both :D)
  5. oversized blazer 5€
  6. crop blouse 3€
  7. silver skater dress 7€
  8. skirt with little hearts on it 3€
  9. velvet crop top with a sort of leopard pattern 1€
  10. Mickey Mouse shirt 12€
  11. backpack 14€
  12. grey acid wash jeans 15€
  13. beanies each 1€
I got some other stuff too, but I guess it's not that interesting ;)
Literally bought a ton of tights. Haha. You can never have enough tights, right? Some candles, ooh I love the vanilla one. Disney princess wrapping paper (oh I know you're jealous!).... Oh and very important, socks!

Can't wait to wear all of my newbies!
xx


2 comments:

  1. ich muss auch unbedingt zu primark. habs bisher noch nicht geschafft. bei mir in der nähe gibts auf keinen, leider. ich will unbedingt bilder von dir in den outfits sehen. das wäre wundervoll. ich liebe deinen klamottengeschmack. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh du musst da wirklich mal hin, die hälfte der kleider musst ich wieder aussortieren weil ich nicht so viel geld ausgeben wollte. ich hoff das ich bald ein kartenlesegerät auftreiben kann, dann gibts bald wieder bilder! und vielen dank für deine lieben kommentare, versüßen jedes mal meinen tag! ;) x

      Delete