Thursday, January 30, 2014

Glory days

Another category ;)
I want you to introduce you to my bestie, Gina. I adore her! We know each other for 16 years, we stuck together through kindergarden, our whole school education and we even stayed close while living in different countries. No doubt, we have been through a lot! Guess that's called true friendship! :)  I'm pleased to have her and that we are still so close.
Besides our great connection, we had aways shared a passion for fashion. During our teenie years we took a lot of pictures. I remember one time as we spend the whole day to paper a room with newspapers just to take some photos. Haha. The good old days! ;) If I'm able to find some of those pictures I'm gonna show you! We were too cute!
As for those reasons we decided to do some shootings together. 




jacket – River Island
sweater – H&M
high waist – Levi's
shoes – ebay
necklace - vintage




faux fur – Gina Trikot
sweater – zara
trousers - Miss Anna
shoes – shop in Mexico

I hope you enjoyed it! We did ;)

Lots of love
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment