Thursday, February 20, 2014

is it spring already?




coat - THRIFTED
dress - H&M
tights - NEW LOOK
shoes - BOOHOO
accessory - PRIMARK


Hiii lovely ones!

I have been working a lot lately, and do you know what that means? Money, and what does this mean? Right, I'm a very busy shopper the last couple of weeks! It was planed that I post all my newbies, but honestly, you all would think I'm nuts.. haha I bought way too much (At least that's what the most people would say. In my case, I can never get enough!). Guess what I also got? A camera tripod! I'm independent! HA I don't need anyone to take pictures anymore. Taking selfies on the roof was kind of awkward, though.. but I'm gonna get used to it!

So today it felt like spring. Haven't seen the sun for ages or at least this is how it felt like. Inspired by the warm weather and my incredible good mood (which relates to the springy weather) I went for a floral dress and a perfect thin black coat. I thrifted this coat in December and I literally counted the day till it was warm enough to wear it. AND today was the lucky day! :)
Additionally to the flowers on my dress, I put on a flower headband. Just for another springy note.
I really hope the weather stays like that, because I already have soooo many outfits in mind which I can't wait to wear.

ALL THE BEST FROM ME TO YOU!
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment