Thursday, February 13, 2014

NEW IN: new look recommendation

My order finally arrived. It took about 12 days, that's normal for a delivery from UK...
That's what I got:


  1. PUNK TEE 14,99€
    Super comfy, the fabric feels so nice.
  2. CUT OUT BOOTS 39,99€
    Never thought that they would be so comfortable and well done. Those boots are my best deal so far.
  3. PARENTAL ADVISORY TEE 17,99€
    Original I was looking for a black one, but white is fine as well.
I got a bunch of tights and socks as well, yep again.. They get broke so fast, so I always buy some when I go shopping.
Maybe you saw my 'wishlist' last month, if so, maybe you recognize some pieces ;)
All in all NEW LOOK is a great shop. I really can recommend it. Fair price and great quality, I have nothing bad to say about it! Except, this surly wasn't my last purchase from NEW LOOK! :)

Have a nice one! x




No comments:

Post a Comment