Sunday, February 23, 2014

don't refuse




crop sweater - BERSHKA
chiffon dress - BERSHKA
boots - NEW LOOK
tights - NEW LOOK
socks - PRIMARK

Late night post!
Have been very busy at work these weekend, even though I should put my focus on school. Really need to study!
Anyhow.. I took this pictures on my roof again. Still kind of awkward, especially the weird neighbor on the balcony on the other house. He is always there... It this creepy or am I just oversensitive of being watched while taking selfies? :D

I wore this outfit several days ago and I think you will see me walking around with this outfit a couple of times from now on, because I absolutely adore black and white combos. And this is definitely one of my faves at the moment. I simply added a crop sweater over a black chiffon dress with lace details. As the top was already casual I went for a edgy bottom. My beloved cut-out boots from NEW LOOK (which I mentioned before), a pair of cute socks and a net tights. DONE!


HOPE YOU HAD A AMAZING WEEKEND!
GOOD NIGHT!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment