Friday, February 07, 2014

personal update

Hiiii cutie pies :)

Maybe some of you know that I'm doing my high school graduation currently. Yep, I'm a little bit slower than all of you. School just never happened to be one of my favorite things ;) Anyhow, I'm still proud that I finally made it (actually I haven't made it yet) and as I have said several times: Better later than never!
So in few month, I'm done. One of the biggest questions and choices is: What the heck am I doing with my life? What do I wanna do? And how am I gonna achieve it?
Either you have already mastered this important choice or the moment is quite close where you have to. In my case the moment is really close, literally on the next corner...

I'm glad that at least I know in with direction I wanna go. The only thing I'm and always was passionate about is the fashion world. It's one of my biggest dreams to be able to explore and work in the fashion industry. I'm aware that many people would love that, but a girl can dream, right? I will try! It's what I want and I know it's a long hard way but I'm ready to give my best and do what I have to do for my dreams. And no doubt, I'm gonna fight for it!

Fine, I'm not longer beat about the bush, and tell you what I'm up for (even though I'm not even really sure yet)... I know one thing clearer than anything else, I do not wanna study fashion design! I'm thinking more in the direction of merchandising or fashion journalism/communication. I can't really decide yet.
Currently I'm living in Vienna/Austria. I never planed to study here, I only moved here for my high school graduation. I'm not kidding when I say that it's impossible to study one of those subjects here. And to be honest, Vienna is everything else than a fashion metropolis.. That's why I'm planing to move away.
I have two cities in mind.. My long term favorite is London. I always wanted to live there. And there are indeed the world greatest fashion schools, if you got the chance to study there, you sure will get the best education. BUT it's not really cheap there. And this is basically my only hitch, and unfortunately the only thing that is able to prevent my dream.
So I was looking for another possibility and I found Berlin. Right, Berlin isn't such a huge fashion metropolis than London, NY or Paris, but it's still important and I would definitely count it to the bigger ones. And the most important thing is that Berlin has great schools as well.

The question is, how am I gonna archive this? All those sort of schools have fees and somehow I need to be able to afford them.
And THIS is my plan how I'm gonna do that:

I got the great opportunity to work in IBIZA this summer as a promoter! I'm aware that it's impossible to save enough money for my whole education, but it's a good start. :)
And I literally can't wait to spend the whole summer there. Of cause I will be working the most of the time, but I'm sure that is still gonna be a great time and a lot of fun. Especially because my bestie Gina is going as well! Oh, I'm excited! I booked the flight yesterday, so there is no way back :)
I leave in June and will stay till September.

This is it.. turned out as a pretty long and detailed personal post. I hope I haven't bored you! ;)
Wish you a great weekend!
xx

2 comments:

  1. lets try berlin!!! heard your bestie is gonna go there too! you two sure will have a lovely apartment <3

    ReplyDelete