Monday, February 24, 2014

simple pleasures





Let's face the fact that I'm mostly wearing dresses and skirt. I adore them and they are sooo suitable, but sometimes I need it comfortable and cosy. Like this weekend when I was stuck in a train for some hours. This is what I wore for my travel.
It's more a rocker look, but as alway I try to give my outfits a cute/classy touch even though the rest of the look is a little trashy. Therefore I added a blouse with a lace collar under my sweater.
I wanted a pair of plaid trousers for ages, but I couldn't find cheap ones. Those leggings are a good start though..

Probably you have noticed my glasses. Yes I need them and yes they where lost. It's actually a funny story. Lost them in autumn last year, I have to admit that I was drinking that night. Anyhow, I thought they where lost for good! Now comes the funny part. My hamster got out of his cage about 10 days ago and I moved the furniture because he was underneath it.. and there they where.. behind a commode. Thanks Mustache (my hamster's name) for bringing them back to me! :D
OH and yes he fine and back in his cage ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment