Thursday, November 28, 2013

black & golden lace



coat - vintage (similar here)
shirt - vintage
high waist shorts - forever 21
cardigan - forever 21


It was quite hard to decide what to wear today, because it had to be something which fits for the day and for tonight's concert. In the end I went with a all black outfit with golden elements. I really love this shirt because its made of lace.. I actually forgot how much I adore lace pieces!
The coat is actually an oversized blazer I scored at a vintage store the other day, and I added a black cardigan and some more layers underneath. It's cold as heck but I'm just not a pants type. So I remain faithful to thights, shorts and skirts. ;)

Just two more hours to The 1975 concert, I'm excited as hell! I will let you know how it was!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment