Wednesday, November 13, 2013

classy against trashy




blazer - H&M
shirt - H&M
leggings - H&M

Guess, it's a H&M day!
I really like to pimp my clothes or create my own stuff. It's so easy and it gives your clothes your personal touch. Anyway.. Today I wore a over-sized shirt which I got from men section at H&M. And to get my "personal touch" I used a pair of scissors to cut some holes and further I ripped it to get a thrashier look.
A perfect match for every over-sized shirt are leggings, and for the final touch I choose a boyfriend blazer. I adore trashy outfits with something classy like a blazer, it's an ultimate combination.
I just can't live without something on my head, I get nuts without a
headgear. Today I used a fabric leftover as a hairband to calm down my obsession.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment