Monday, November 18, 2013

half a heart






dress - Zara
vest - H&M
shoes - Zalando

Since I had to work this weekend (which was quite cool because I worked at a tattoo convention and I ate lunch with zombie boy :D) and didn't got my lazy sunday I had a lazy monday instead. So today was all about my favorite tv shows and blogging. But in the evening I felt like dressing up, so I did.
I put on my one of my favorite dresses which I own from Zara. I adore it because it has an open back and for that my tattoo is shown. A leather vest on top, some high heels I got from my granny two christmas ago and over-knees socks and done!

NEWS
Christmas is coming and in that case I thought it would be nice if I show you guys some DIY's. How you make a skirt in some minutes, a clutch or how you can pimp your old clothes.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment