Saturday, November 23, 2013

And the night is calling to me




overall - vintage
turtleneck - vintage
coat - H&M (very old)

So this is one of my favorite looks so far.  It reminds me of a highschool uniform or a tiny little bit of a way to short church outfit, just more fun.
Overall dresses and plaid are two of my favorite trends, separately, but together it's the perfect fusion.
I’m obsessed with plaid skirts and dresses. Got some new today at a second hand market, it felt like heaven! I'm gonna show you some of those soon! However.. I paired it with a turtleneck, which is in my opinion a must-have for every winter wardrobe.

I told you about the DIY's in my last post. I'm gonna start to sew today, so check out my blog in few days for christmas present inspiration.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment