Sunday, December 01, 2013

can't you make it sane




kimono - vintage
dress - primark
blouse - H&M
necklace - H&M
shoes - Zalando

Happy first sunday of advent!!

To be honest, today was more a lazy sunday than everything else. But I really liked to dress up my new kimono which I got at the huge thrift market the other day, and as it is to cold to wear it outside I just took some photos in my room instead.
These days I'm in love with kimonos, they are just so comfy and goes on top of everything! And I especially adore this design, it reminds me a bit of watercolor... Because of the special design I thought it would be the best to add uncluttered clothes underneath, so added a grey mullet dress and a blouse, which I wear quite often lately. A necklace and a hat, and done!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment