Thursday, November 14, 2013

counting the days




coat - vero moda
skirt - forever 21
blouse - bershka
sweater - vintage
shoes - asos


Do you know this feeling when you suddenly hear a song you haven't heard for ages? The feeling when you immediately connect this song to a memory? Somehow I am pretty much sensititzed for music at the moment. Not a minute goes by without listening to music these days. And therfore I'm pretty excited about the Passenger concert tonight. Just a few hours left, aaaah! It's gonna be amazing. You will get a feedback tomorrow.


I haven't wore a mullet skirt since ages, and today I was like: You need to go out, poor skirt. For those autumn days layers are perfect. Just take any blouse you can find, pull over a sweater and you have a warm and stylish combination. I chose a blouse with a bow tie to get a classy touch and these amazing sparkling sweater which I got second hand.

That's pretty it! I'm kind in a hurry, need to get ready for the concert, see you tomorrow!
x


No comments:

Post a Comment