Tuesday, November 12, 2013

first things first




coat - vintage
sweater - forever 21
shorts - levi's
hat - forever 21


Hiiii!
My name is Lisa and grew up in a quite small village close to nowhere. As I spent hours over hours reading fashion blogs, I thought i'd have a go at starting one of my own, even if this turns out to be just a record of my outfits!


Today it was quite cold. It's not longer a secret that winter is coming! However, I'm trying to avoid the low temperature, still not ready to say goodbye to summer. Guess, I'm not really snow(wo)man.
Anyway.. it's still warm enough to wear tights and shorts, combined with a selfmade coat which I found few days ago in secondhand store. Believe me when I'm saying that you will find the best clothing in secondhand stores. They have a magical attraction on me, I swear. I can't pass them without a quick look inside. Neither can I leave them without buying something! I have no clue what they are doing with me! It's magic!
My personal basic must-have is a hat. I nearly never take a step out without a hat or at least a beanie. Even its just a hairband, I need something on my head!

Wish you all a lovely day!
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment