Monday, December 23, 2013

home sweet home





fur - H&M
skirt - H&M
shirt - H&M



HO HO HO! I'm back!
I am so sorry that I hadn't time to post or at least to take some pictures. But as we all know christmas isn't only a lovely time but also a stressful time. And since I need someone to take pictures is kind of challenging, especially at christmas time. Anyway..

I'm not  really in christmas mood but I'm indeed happy at the moment. Finally I'm back home. It's been ages! You can't imagine how great it feels to see aaaaall you beloved friends and family. And to be honest I enjoy the nature here, particularly the lake!

So today I took some pictures at the tinyyyy little 
creek in my village. Some nature in contrast to my normal backgrounds.
I wore a faux fur from H&M today. I finally got one, I can't even remember when I started to want one ;) It was on sale, therefore I just couldn't say no! And if you are interested in fashion you probably have noticed that fur is definitely a must have for every winter wardrobe!
Underneath I decided to match same patterns, these time, 
dots. I just thought it would look nice together since both (the shirt and the skirt) are b/w but just the other way around. And I have to say, I love this combo and I can't stop wearing it. It never gets bored.


I hope my mom is gonna take some pictures of me for my christmas post.
Merry Christmas!

xx

1 comment:

  1. a bit retro looking with the dots and the hat :)

    ReplyDelete