Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas





I found this fabric weeks ago, and wasn't sure how I'm gonna use until last week.. I thought because of the 
glimmer it would be a lovely dress. And so I made this dress just for Christmas the other day, it was kind of spontaneous but I think it fits quite well and it looks nice, doesn't it?
I tried to style it classy, since it's Christmas ;) Some 
jewelry and the look is complete.


Just wanted to wish you a merry Christmas and a lovely time with your families and friends! Thank you so much for your support, the last couple of month have been amazing for me, you are the best! Enjoy your Christmas, you deserve it!


Lots of love!
xx Lisa



Photos taken by my mom!

3 comments:

  1. Ich finde deinen Style so wahnsinnig gut. Hast einen super Modegeschmack. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh vielen vielen dank! Lieb von dir! x

      Delete