Monday, December 02, 2013

Slow and steady



skirt - forever 21
tee - H&M
blouse - H&M
studed headband - forever 21
shoes - old

This is a outfit from last week, I just hadn't time to post it earlier. But better late than never, right?
It's is such a typical combi for me. A skirt with a tee or/and a blouse underneath. Always a right choise! You can wear and mix nearly every fabic design together and it's always a perfect match! Guess, that's why I love this combi, it's the easiest way to get a nice look! And I don't know if you feel the same but I love love love this monochrome design of the skirt.

I got some new fabric today and already did some skretching.. that means tomorrow will be a DIY day! Jeeeeeej. So visit my blog tomorrow to learn how you can make a kimono in some simple steps!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment