Tuesday, December 31, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

First of all, yep I told you that I'm gonna post more often but to be fair it's not my fault! ;) I'm back in Vienna but my flatmates aren't, so I kinda miss someone who takes photos. Yeah there would be my hamster but I doubt that he can do that..
So instead of new photos I'm gonna write something about 2013 and of cause the new year!

Kind of scary how fast the year passed by, isn't it? I swear it was like yesterday when I celebrated new years eve 2013. But to be honest it wasn't my worst year, it was quite a good one, though.. I really started to do what I love and just been passionate about it. Look at it, I started a fashion blog. I always wanted one, but never had the nuts and now here I am :) And yes of cause there have been setbacks and frustration but at least I can say that I tried my best at this very moment. Further I think I really have grow up a lot, I mean it was my first year in a new city, my own flat and it comes with a lot responsibility, and I guess I handled it not that bad otherwise I wouldn't be here today. I have to admit that I'm a little bit proud of myself and thankful for everything what happened in 2013!

But for all those who hadn't such a good year, don't give up! Tomorrow is the first blank of a 365 page book. Write a good one. Nope, better, write a bestseller! :) You can decide how to live and what you wanna do with your life so go and follow your dreams, you will not regret it! So for 2014 we all gonna be our best selves! This is gonna be fun :)
I wish you all the best!

Lots of love
XXXX


2 comments: