Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Trouble town




top - H&M
skirt - H&M

shoes - H&M

Oh wow, it's happening!! Unbelievable, but I got my shit together and took some pictures. HALLELUJAH! Who thought this day will come..
A massive apology for being inactive the last two month. To be honest I don't even have a proper reason.. it's not like I was busy as hell, nope it's been the opposite. I'm just sooo lazy and.. yeah lazy, that's it I guess. And as always I promise to post more often, but this time I really am! :)

This has been my outfit for today, did some shopping and the rest of the day I was just lying on my roof top. Ha, there it is again..the laziness. Anyhow.
I'm totally into crop tops! Can't even count how many new I got the last couple of month. Got this mint one about a week ago at H&M. I don't own much colorful clothes, but since it's spring, yeah even summery, it's time for some color and pastel is definitely a good choice to start.
It's quite warm around here, but I still feel a little stupid to wear short skirts or shorts without thighs. Therefor I just go with a maxi skirt or dress! It indicate the apparent that you aren't dressed too permissive. ;)
The one I'm wearing is from H&M. I adore the fabric structures and even more the high slits on the sides.


Sorry again for my absence! It's not gonna happen again, I swear.
Lots of love
L

No comments:

Post a Comment