Thursday, May 22, 2014

The longest afternoon



jumpsuit - sheinside
shoes - H&M
backpack - Primark
bracelet - Bershka


Howdyyy!
What a sunny park day.. Enjoyed the weather like a little flower after a looooong winter :D Can't wait for summer, already have thousands outfit ideas for summery days. Unfortunately it gonna be raining on the weekend. PHA, what a pity!

If someone would ask me what piece of clothes I would like to wear the rest of my life, I definitely would pick this jumpsuit. Yes, it's a jumpsuit and not a dress. ;) Not kidding I barely took it of since I got it! It's super comfy and dressy. And have I mentioned that I can't get enough of cut outs? 
I'm gonna tell you a secret, or let's say a girls problem. If you live in a windy area you aaaaalways have troubles with you short skirt/dress. You know.. if the wind comes from below..yeah, right...
Jumpsuits and skorts are the answer for all your problems - you're welcome! ;)

Have a nice one!
L



PS: This song reminds me of a couple of summers ago and a really good friend from home. Miss her a lot! Counting the days till I go home!



No comments:

Post a Comment