Saturday, April 05, 2014

How to get ready in the morning?

Since I was super clumpy and lost my charger for the camera somewhere in my flat, it's currently not possible to post outfits. This is why I'm doing a kinda useful post today!

Getting dressed in the morning is the most difficult thing of the day. To be honest, I'm a little bit messy (see lost charger) so nearly every inch of my room becomes my wardrobe. If you enter my room you will find clothes on the floor, on my bed, on my cupboard etc. Just everywhere else than in my closet. The source of this madness is my daily challenge to find something to wear. It's a vicious circle, my room gets messy because I can't decide what to wear and when it's messy I can't even less find anything to wear. Do you see my point? 
The main question is: How on earth is it possible to get quickly dressed in morning under these circumstances?
  1. Either in bed the night before or in the morning while you are in the shower or get your make up done take your time to imagine your day. What are your plans? And how do you like to look while being at university or even running into your future partner or enemy...
    Of cause you wanna look outstanding ;)
  2. This is really important!!!
    Is the outfit clean? ARE YOU SURE?
  3. Next step: Try to find the pieces in your mess!
  4. Try it on and don't forget look into a mirror.
  5. Sometimes you can't say if the outfit matches before you see the whole thing in the mirror. Do you feel comfortable? Do you look like a freak? Can you walk stairs with these shoes and can you walk the whole day with them? Do you look like a student of Hogwarts? If so go back to number 1.
Of cause it would be cleverer to do this steps the night before to be quicker in the morning, but let's face the facts... I'm super lazy. That's why I'm always in a hurry and always late. So if I'm late, don't blame me and remember that I couldn't find anything to wear! ;)

Have a nice weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment