Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I'M ALIVE

Well well, it has been quite a time!
I know I always apologize for blogging too less. But I had some exams to pass (unfortunately I didn't pass them all..) and I don't wanna bother my roomies with taking pictures of me. Is this somehow comprehensible? Anyway, please forgive me?

Since I'm not able to post every outfit I wear, unless someone make a sacrifice of taking pictures, I'm gonna make some other posts instead. I thought about inspiration posts, my personal must-have's, wishlists or even show you some of my favorite bloggers!
DEAL? Great! First post will be online tomorrow! Stay tuned!

And of cause I keep trying to show you some pictures of mine every than and now, but as I said, it's quite difficult to find someone who has time to waist their time. Does that even make sense?! Sorry, I had a grand coffee earlier, I should have had a smaller one. ;)

Oh but there's one thing I can't keep any longer from you. I'm back to nature! Means, I'm brown again!
I didn't took any proper pictures yet, so here is one taken with my mobile. YEEY SELFIE TIME!


The first few days were so strange,  feels like I hadn't brown hair since forever! Well, I had quite a lot of hair changes in 2013.. But I stay with brown now, it's just the best choice to get back to nature when you try to get rid of a pixie cut. It took some time till I realized it, but better late than never, right?

Lots of love
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment