Wednesday, January 22, 2014

01 WISHLIST: January

As I told you in my previous post, here is my first category.
Guess the title is enough to know what it's about. Wishlist is all about my favorites at these very moment. I think about doing one once a month. Unsure if I choose pieces of one store or if I just mix all my faves from all shops together. Perhaps it just gonna be a variable category! Hope you like it, though..

For my very first wishlist I decided to add pieces from 
various online shops, and I kinda put them together in whole outfits. I hope I'm able to purchase them soon, cause those are my faves and I feel like I really need them in my life. ;)

Simple klick on the shop names below to get them.




  1. TEE LA LUNA
    I just fancy the print. As you all know, I'm a fan of b&w. And let's be honest, you never own enough black tee's,  don't you? Oh and have you noticed the tiny golden accents?
    Unfortunately, I could only find it on the american side of  URBAN OUTFITTERS!

  2. TEE ADVISORY
    I picked another one from the European 
    URBAN OUTFITTERS, which I would like to own.

  3. PLAID TROUSERS
    There is nothing to explain.. I just love the tartan/plaid fabric, already have some skirts and blouses.. it only lacks on trousers!
    You can get the green one at URBAN OUTFITTERS.

  4. PLAID TROUSERS
    The red one is from
     ROMWE, they also have it in green.

  5. CUT OUT BOOTS
    I can't even remember when I started to want a pair cut out boots. Guess I was love in the first sight when I saw the Jeffrey Campbell's. Come on, who the hell can afford them? At least, I don't. 
    So here is a other version, but to be honest, I like them more. Again a monochrome pattern.I found them on NEW LOOK. They also offer them in overall black and white.

  6. JEWELRY
    I'm not really a bracelet girl, but in combo with a ring I looks amazing. It has such a graceful touch.
    This handpiece is from VANESSA MOONEY. She has stunning jewelry, go and check her out!If it's to expensive for you, I caught some similar jewelry at FOREVER21 the other day ;) 

Hope you enjoyed and if anyone wants to get rid of their money and wants to buy one ore more pieces for me, I'd be totally down with that. 
XX


No comments:

Post a Comment