Sunday, July 20, 2014

on the top of the city





oversized shirt/dress - Primark
crop top - Bershka
necklace - Primark


And the award for the worst blogger on the planet goes to......
Oh hey there, I failed again. Don't even ask why I'm not able to manage to take some photos.. just don't. ;)
I'm back at my hometown during summer, I thought I would have enough time for some shootings, but nope just work work work. It's great, really.. 


Anyhow.. Last month I went on a kinda spontaneous short trip to Bratislava with my boyfriend. If someone would get a price for the best tourist, he definitly would win. Guess there doesn't exist one cm^2 which he didn't photographed haha. No, I'm joking, it wasn't that bad.

Since it was a sightseeing day I went for something comfortable but not to easy. I'm totally into this whole baseball trend. Never thought that I would like trends like that, but I do. Especially when it's made with see-through material.
Unfortunately I had some troubles with my shoes... Friendly reminder, never wear new shoes on a sightseeing trip, not a good idea.

Stay tuned, I have some photos on hold. 


No comments:

Post a Comment