Tuesday, March 25, 2014

All of your flaws




dress - BERSHKA
shoes - H&M
necklace - PRIMARK


I can't believe that I finally sorted out my wardrobe. It had to be done ages ago. My main problem is I keep telling myself that maybe, yes maybe I will need this shirt one day and then I don't own it anymore. This is why I aaaaalways keep my clothes ages, even though I haven't wore it in month or even years. And yes, I'm proud to announce that I finally got the nuts to do it. Do you know what's the best about it? There is more space for new pieces! ;)
In my point of view you all should go and sort out your wardrobe to get ready for summer 2014!

Here some pictures when I had a friend over. I'm a big fan of maxi's and even bigger of lace, therefore I absolutely love this dress.  Got it at Bershka super cheap because it has a little hole on the back. Three cheers for my sewing skills!! :D
It was a really windy morning, my hair was ruined in seconds..literally. The thing was that I wanted to leave out the hat for a change, but no chance.. So I put on a hat.

XX





No comments:

Post a Comment