Monday, February 10, 2014

on the top







faux fur - H&M
sweater - Zara
skirt - H&M
wedges - H&M
belt - H&M

This wasn't a OOTD, would have been a little bit too overdressed. But I enjoyed dressing up in these amazing pieces ;) OH I just got in mind, New York Fashion Week takes place currently and this would be a great outfit to walk through the streets during FW! Unfortunately I'm stuck in Vienna and work..
However... this shoot was fun. We found this place by accident. Actually we climbed out of a window and in that very moment it started to snow. It was literally perfect! :) Never have been on a roof top before, so it was kinda exciting too.

Right now I'm totally into faux fur. They keep you unbelievable warm and let's be honest, they are so fashionable! I decided to pair the jacket with a strong colored skirt, which I think is the perfect contrast to the other pieces and it's a great match to the background. Haven't wore a maxi in ages, I love them in spring and summer, I don't no way but I just don't like to wear them in winter.  
I just keep praying for spring, it's my favorite time! You can truly wear everything at these season. It's neither hot nor cold. It's the perfect balance to pair leather jackets with cute dresses or maxis. I swear, I can't wait..

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment