Monday, March 17, 2014

Days are gone




crop top - PRIMARK
skorts - PRIMARK
backpack - PRIMARK
sun glasses - ZARA
boots - DR MARTENS

Another outfit post about my weekend as a tourist in my city. It has been super sunny and warm, but windy as hell. Still glad about the springy weather, couldn't be better for a city trip. So ready for summer! Unfortunately weekend is over..
I wore that day all black the only contrast had been my glasses, creme/neon greenish. Love this pair, perhaps because it reminds me of my summer in Spain when I wore them every day.
Wanna hear something unbelievable? I got that top for 1€. Still can not believe that no one bought it so they but it on sale.. I absolutely adore it, the fabric, the cut out elements or just how it fits.

Hope you all had such a lovely weekend like I did.
XX




1 comment: