Saturday, March 29, 2014

Call it what you want





denim jacket - H&M
top - H&M
skirt - BERSHKA
shoes - PRIMARK


I don't now about where you live but here in Vienna spring has officially arrived. Spring does not only mean to sort out your winter wardrobe but also to have changes on oneself. Like, I change my look when it's getting warmer. In winter I love dark clothes and a little bit more messy style, I still like it in spring though, but I have the deep need to dress more girly like and in brighter colors in this season.
Another thing is that I get the strong urge to do something with my hair. Fact is that I really don't like my hair at the moment. You have to pass so many awkward stages while growing out a pixie cut. It's so annoying and I literally can't wait till all the different hair layers have the same length. Meanwhile I wear my front hair back to fake a bob. ;) All people be like: "Wow! Your hair has grown so fast!" Thaa, no it didn't :(

Anyhow, this is a pretty unusual outfit for me. It's very bright and casual, but I still love it though. You have to be brave enough to try something different, right? ;) It was a really warm day but I felt like the outfit needed a jacket for the final touch and what this denim oversized jacket which I got recently was just perfect. I can't stop wearing it. Underneath it was really basic. A top, in this case which stripes, and a skater skirt as per usual. A little hitch is the contrast between the striped top and the dotted socks. 

Enjoy your weekend!
XX



No comments:

Post a Comment