Friday, November 15, 2013

casual friday






cardigan - forever 21
blouse - H&M
tee - H&M
pants - bershka
beanie - H&M

I swear, yesterday was the best concert ever. He is indeed a huge talent! Never experienced such a great connection between artist and audience. During meaningful songs it was so quiet, everyone just enjoyed and listened to the musik, he even was able to sang without mircophone. I had such a great time! I want to go baaaack!

Today its a casual friday outfit post, simple, easy and very comfortable.
I wear the blouse-sweater-combo at least once a week. Every day when I don't know what to wear or I haven't time to choose I always reach to this combo. Today it wasn't a sweater but a oversized tee and a shoulderless blouse.
Usually I go with classic denim shorts or a skirt in every color or design but today it was so cold that I put on some red leather pants, I think I haven't wore them since last winter, because they're simply to warm for spring and summer. Last but not least put cardigan on to keep warm.

I'm not be able to post the next two days,  but you will see more outfits next week!
Have a nice weekend!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment